The Laser Egg is an air quality monitor, meaning that it measures the air quality levels in your immediate environment. It doesn’t however, filter air. By connecting your Laser Egg to your Kaiterra app, you’ll be able to view historical trends and analyze what the best solution is for your space. In general, we recommend using an air purifier to filter air.
Articles in this section
- Does the Laser Egg need to be recalibrated?
- What is the battery life? Are there batteries?
- Can the Laser Egg be used near children?
- Can I travel with the Laser Egg?
- Does the Laser Egg filter air?
- Does the Laser Egg continue to monitor even if disconnected from Wi-Fi?
- Do I need Wi-Fi to use the Laser Egg?
- How many devices does my home need?
- Where can I get more air pollution tips?
- What is the Overall Index?