The Laser Egg has been designed so that it doesn't need recalibration over time. The design of the airflow inside is optimized to reduce dust accumulation, the optics are all designed to last for over 30,000 hours, and the Laser Egg has a standby mode that is enabled when the device sits still for 15 minutes, at which point the measurement interval is adjusted, thus doubling the lifetime of the sensor. We've done all this so that the Eggs don't need recalibration, and they work well over the span of several years.
Articles in this section
- Does the Laser Egg need to be recalibrated?
- What is the battery life? Are there batteries?
- Can the Laser Egg be used near children?
- Can I travel with the Laser Egg?
- Does the Laser Egg filter air?
- Does the Laser Egg continue to monitor even if disconnected from Wi-Fi?
- Do I need Wi-Fi to use the Laser Egg?
- How many devices does my home need?
- Where can I get more air pollution tips?
- What is the Overall Index?