We regularly release updates to your Laser Egg to provide new features and improvements. Updating to the latest firmware is the best way to get the most out of your Laser Egg and to ensure it is working properly.
If your Laser Egg is connected to the app via Wi-Fi, your app will alert you when a new firmware version is available.
Find your Laser Egg’s firmware with these steps:
- Tap your Laser Egg from the home screen of your Kaiterra app
- Tap the Settings or gear icon in the upper right corner for your screen
- Tap the information icon in the upper right corner of the screen and find ‘Firmware Version.’ If you don’t have the latest version, you will be prompted to update to the newest version.
To update your firmware, follow these steps:
- If a new firmware version is available, you’ll see a red dot next to your device.
- Tap the settings icon at the upper right corner.
- Tap ‘Update’ next to ‘New Version Available’ to initiate an update. This update should only take a few minutes.