Your Laser Egg will need to share the same Wi-Fi network as your phone in order to connect. Here’s how to connect:
- Check that you have a 2.4GHz standard WiFi access point.
- Download the Kaiterra app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Check your phone’s compatibility here.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your phone. In most phones, you can turn your Wi-Fi on or off from your phone’s settings menu.
- Open the Kaiterra app. Tap Add ‘+’ at the top right corner of the screen. Then, tap ‘Add Device’ and select your specific model.
- The Kaiterra app will walk you through a few simple steps of the connection process.
- Once your Laser Egg is connected, you will see a Wi-Fi icon at the bottom left corner of the Laser Egg screen. This indicates that you have successfully connected your Laser Egg to Wi-Fi.
Here are some tips if you run into trouble connecting your Laser Egg to Wi-Fi.