Laser Egg 2 or Laser Egg 2+’s connection requirements:
- Network currently only supports 2.4Ghz WiFi, not 5Ghz
- Secured network such as WPA2-Personal. Networks that require an additional login page using the browser, such as hotels and coffee shops, are not supported.
- If Wi-Fi is secured but open to other private networks (i.e company network), check that the product’s MAC address is permitted/whitelisted.
- Connect Laser Egg to the Wi-Fi 15 minutes after starting device; restart again if unable to connect.
- iOS devices require iOS 9 and above; Android devices require version 5 and above.
How to pair with iOS or Android device
Open the app, and tap '+' at the upper right corner of the screen. Tap 'New Device' > Select your Laser Egg > Follow the instructions on the screen.